Celebrate Love: So Many Ways To Help Children In Need
As you may have heard, we at Love Without Boundaries are celebrating our 15th anniversary! 15 years of hope and healing would never have been possible without the support and involvement of our wonderful community. In conjunction with our anniversary celebration, we are offering a special limited edition tee shirt design: Celebrate Love. This is just one way to support LWB, but there are many other ways you can make a difference in the life of a child today.
Are you wondering how you can become more involved in helping orphaned and impoverished children? Here are some actions you can take — some big, some small, some requiring commitment, some requiring very little — to get more involved in our LWB Community.
Give your financial support
Become a monthly sponsor to a child in our programs or give a one-time donation to make a real difference for the kids. Hold a fundraiser with your family and friends, or create a fundraiser on Facebook to benefit LWB. You will receive regular updates on how your funds made a difference!
Give your time
We’re always accepting applications for new volunteers to help with our many program areas. From monitoring children’s progress to writing thank you cards to updating sponsors, our volunteers play critical roles each day.
Give your heart
Help spread the word that millions of children around the world need someone to believe in them. There are so many ways to get involved and help vulnerable children have a brighter future. Here are some ideas.
- Add an LWB Banner to your Facebook page
- Become a corporate partner (Email us at [email protected])
- Celebrate your special event, birthday or a child’s birthday by asking for donations to LWB in lieu of gifts
- Donate stock (Email us at [email protected])
- Have LWB speak at your event (Email us at [email protected])
- Join our LWB Community on social media via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and share our posts with your friends.
- Give a Gift Card to let family and friends know that a donation has been made in their honor
- Make LWB your charity of choice for the CFC (Combined Federal Campaign) — #17876
- Shop to Help LWB
- Participate in fundraising campaigns like our current “Celebrate Love” t-shirt campaign — going on through this Sunday at Bonfire.com
Maybe you have been a supporter for all of our 15 years, or maybe you have just become aware of our work with orphaned and impoverished children. Either way, please know that you are a valued member of our community!