Giving the Gift of Caring and Hope
Before we know it, the holidays will soon be here. This season, you can honor someone special in your life and give the gift of healing and hope to children in need by purchasing a gift from LWB’s Holiday Gift Guide! All items in the gift guide will benefit orphaned children and will let them know that people a world away care.
We invite you to browse through our Holiday Gift Guide to learn about all the different ways to bring hope to an orphaned child. We’ve included gift opportunities for a wide variety of price ranges:
* The gift of a warm coat ($10)
* A Chinese New Year’s gift for a special child ($15)
* One school uniform set for an orphaned child ($20)
* The gift of life-saving heart surgery ($50)
* Three months of sponsorship to send a child to school ($60)
* The gift of a new smile for a child with cleft lip ($100)
* One wheelchair or adaptive chair for a child with severe special needs ($250)
The first 100 donors who give $250 or more to our general fund will receive a thank you gift of a very unique, multicolored pearl necklace with a dragon toggle clasp. Think what a special gift this could be for a loved one, and what a wonderful way to remember that your gift helped children in need! Other available items are specially designed holiday cards from each of our programs. Proceeds from these cards will directly benefit our programs and the kids they help. Cards can be mailed to you for giving or directly to a recipient. There is a minimum suggested donation of $10 per card.
These are just some of the meaningful gift options available! Please look through our gift guide to see how you and your family might be interested in helping a child in need. And know that any gift you give will be appreciated not just over the holidays but throughout the entire year, and perhaps throughout a child’s life.