How to Bring Home a Son in Five Easy Steps
1. Sit in a quiet place and consider this definition from Not Your Average Dictionary: Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it. If this tickles you, move on to step two.
2. In that quiet place, entertain the notion that many incredible children longing for a family live in orphanages waiting for the day someone will take them home forever. Some of those children are boys with special needs who have tremendous capacities for love, affection, loyalty, courage, and humor… and all the characteristics of a beloved son. If this idea warms your heart, keep reading.
3. Enjoy this video of Zhi, whom we affectionately call “Rocky.” Zhi is a little guy enrolled in a Love Without Boundaries “Believe In Me” school. From all that LWB volunteers and teachers have seen and heard, Rocky is sensitive, inquisitive, and full of a great sense of humor that is barely contained by twinkling eyes. And, this kid can recite poetry from memory! LWB believes that Rocky’s family is somewhere in the world just wishing those sparkling eyes would come home. To help Rocky and his family find each other, move on to step four.
4. Keep Rocky, his desire, and his need for family close to your heart and prayers. Immediately let people know that Rocky is available for adoption. In fact, LWB is offering a $3,000 Tuan Yuan adoption assistance grant for Rocky, whom we believe will be a beloved son in some lucky family. More information about Rocky and his grant can be viewed by clicking here or by going to: http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/special_assistance_tuan_yuan.cfm
5. If Rocky’s forever family is reading these words, we share your joy in knowing you have found him. Please skip steps one through four and contact Love Without Boundaries immediately. We can’t wait to share priceless photos, school reports, and volunteer stories of this delightful boy with you the moment you arrive home with your new son.